Monday, November 14, 2016

More Special Deals

It doesn't seem to end!  Every time I start to clear out a section of storage and bags of parts from past projects I unearth more!  No wonder I was getting to feel out of control in my space - there is just too much stuff.

So I spent a good deal of time over the weekend (When not roboting and packing the stumpwork kit) pulling out drawers to see what was hidden in them.  I found a lot.  So there is plenty new stuff posted and I know there will be more - as I haven't even started in on the silk fabrics and the linens!

This is all an attempt to free up space for what I know is coming... lots of caskets.  I would like to store as many of the short casket as I can for the period of time after Richard stops making them so I
can continue to teach for a bit longer.  So I need the room!

So check out what went up over the weekend in my Special Deals section

Tricia

1 comment: